Arthus Bertrand, Paris 1940,
Badge of the 2nd Polish Rifle Division. In the form of a Polish Crowned eagle sitting on three bayonets with the allied flags (Poland, United Kingdom, France) and the letters DSP – Dywizja Strzelców Pieszych. Smooth reverse with an indent, threaded post with a brass spinner nut.
The division was involved in the French 1940 Campaign and was interned in Switzerland. The badge was made prior to the French Campaign of 1940, therese were picked up from the Arthus Bertrand after the war and distributed to the members of the Division.
Conditioned as in photographs.