1. general information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: sarmatia-antiques.com
- The operator of the Website and Personal Data Administrator is: sarmatia-antiques.com United Kingdom
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with respect to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
- The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Conducting online chat type conversations
- Running a newsletterRunning a comment system
- Handling inquiries via a form
- Preparing, packing, shipping goods
- Fulfillment of ordered services
- Debt collection
- Presentation of an offer or information
- The Service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through voluntary data entered in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
2 Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- Sites for logging and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hashing function works one-way – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes security copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: cyberFolks.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if this is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you or for the fulfillment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on the basis of entrustment
- postal operators
- law firms and debt collectors
- payment operators
- authorized employees and associates who use the data in order to fulfill the purpose of the site’s operation
- companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator
2.Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g., on bookkeeping). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
3.You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their rectification,
- restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
4. You have the right to object, with respect to the processing indicated in 3.3 c), to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, with the right to object not being exercisable if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defense of claims.
5. You may complain about the Administrator’s actions to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
7. Activities involving automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under a concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator, may be undertaken in relation to you.
8. Personal data is not transferred from third countries in terms of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. information in forms
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal information, if provided.
- The Service may record information about connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- The Service, in some cases, may record information to facilitate linking the data in the form to the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the e-mail address of the user appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to perform the process of service request or business contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6 Administrator’s Logs
- Information of users’ behavior on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the site.
7 Relevant marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages to the user’s behavior on the site, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal information is being used to track the user, but in practice there is no transfer of any personal information from the Operator to advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
8. information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use in the use of the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- realization of the purposes specified above under “Important marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, in particular this concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: