1941-45, United Kingdom, 64mm x 53mm
A World War 2 Polish Badge of Honor awarded to the 10th Dragon Regiment by Lanark County Council and Lord Hamilton of Dalzell.
A badge in the shape of a navy blue rectangle, around a machine-embroidered Hebrew shield of the principality. In the center of the shield there is a white cross in the form of an X, the cross of St. Andrew the Patron of Scotland. The coat of arms of Lanark County is inscribed on the cross.
Good condition as on photographs, unissued example.