Zinc, Paint, circa 1945-49, 42mm x 33mm
A one-piece badge in the shape of a red lacquered shield, with a crowned eagle with outstretched wings in the center. At the bottom of the dial, a sash with a red varnished inscription (POLAND).
The reverse of the badge is plain, with an original pin clasp in the center.
Badge worn by Guard Forces and Polish Units in occupied Germany.