Reserved: Pre-WW2 Polish Shooters Badge of the Rifle AssociationApril 29, 2019
PSZnZ – Initials of the 7th Regiment of Lublin UhlansApril 29, 2019
WW2 Polish Warsaw Uprising Insurgent Group
Out of stock
A group of documents and items after a Warsaw Uprising Insurgent and member of the 2nd Polish Corps of General Anders. The group consists of:
- Postcard Photographs of Jerzy Olek in full tunic.
- Envelope of a letter addressed to Jerzy Olek
- Identity Card for Borghorst Polish Military Camp
- Certification of the La Courtine Polish Military Camp
- Polish Army Identification Card issued in La Courtine.
- Dog Tag (British type) of Jerzy Olek
- American Army Service Forces
- American European Theatre of Operations patch
- British 8th Army Patch
Jerzy Olek born on 4th March 1925 in Warsaw. Part of the Home Army took part in the Warsaw Uprising. Fought in the “Radwan” Unit, “Bartkiewicz” group, 4th Company, 1st Platoon “Podkowa” in the North City Center (Śródmieście). After the Uprising a prisoner of war until liberation. Joined the 2nd Polish Corps, 2nd Warsaw Armoured Division.