WW2 Polish Breast Badge of Armoured Training CentreMay 25, 2023
WW2 Polish Armored Forces Insignia – Ludenscheid GermanyMay 25, 2023
WW2 Polish Supply Units of the 1st Armored Division Group – Badge, Pennants & Documents
Steinhauer, Lüdenscheid. 1946/47, Brass, 41mm x 27mm
Group after private first class Balicki Leon, soldier of the 10th Company of Supply Units of the 1st Armored Division of General Maczek.
The set includes:
- Badges of Supply Troops of the 1st Armored Division with Legitimation Document
- Pair of Pennants of the Supply Units of the 1st Polish Armored Division
- Savings Card from 1946, issued by the 10th Supply Company of the 1st Armored Division
- Confirmation of transferring money from an account in Great Britain to Poland from 1947
- A Canteen Pass from 1946
- Certificate of Dismissal from the service of the Polish Armed Forces in the West from 1947
- Certificate of discharge from permanent service from 1934 issued by the 66th Infantry Regiment.
The badge shows the front of the truck, stylized letters OZ (Supply Units – Oddziały Zaopatrzenia) applied to the truck’s radiator, in the background rays in the shape of a hussar wing, the symbol of the 1st Armored Division. Badge designed by H. Antczak.
Reverse with visible die-struck detail. A soldered post in the center, original nut present marked “Made in Germany”. Good condition as in the photos.