17th Century Beautiful Flintlock Blunderbuss 1697 GermanyMay 23, 2018
WW2 Polish 1st Armoured Division Breda Liberation Commemorative Wall PlateMay 25, 2018
WW2 Polish Supply Units of the 1st Armored Division Group – Badge, Pennants & Documents
Steinhauer, Lüdenscheid. 1946/47, Brass, 41mm x 27mm
Out of stock
Group after private first class Balicki Leon, soldier of the 10th Company of Supply Units of the 1st Armored Division of General Maczek.
The set includes:
- Badges of Supply Troops of the 1st Armored Division with Legitimation Document
- Pair of Pennants of the Supply Units of the 1st Polish Armored Division
- Savings Card from 1946, issued by the 10th Supply Company of the 1st Armored Division
- Confirmation of transferring money from an account in Great Britain to Poland from 1947
- A Canteen Pass from 1946
- Certificate of Dismissal from the service of the Polish Armed Forces in the West from 1947
- Certificate of discharge from permanent service from 1934 issued by the 66th Infantry Regiment.
The badge shows the front of the truck, stylized letters OZ (Supply Units – Oddziały Zaopatrzenia) applied to the truck’s radiator, in the background rays in the shape of a hussar wing, the symbol of the 1st Armored Division. Badge designed by H. Antczak.
Reverse with visible die-struck detail. A soldered post in the center, original nut present marked “Made in Germany”. Good condition as in the photos.