1940-1947, United Kingdom (?), 88mm x 53mm
Polish patch in the form of a burning grenade on a green khaki background.
The insignia has been used by several units. Firstly by the 1st Polish Grenadier Division, from 1943-44 by the 2nd Armored Grenadier Division followed by the 4th Infantry Division 1945-47.
Fine scarce patch. Unissued example, condition as on photographs.