WW2 Polish Communist Officer Group – Cross of ValorSeptember 25, 2021
WW2 Polish Communist Legitimation Card Group – Piątkowski – 2 x Cross of ValorSeptember 25, 2021
WW2 Polish Officers Group of the Guard Company
Set after second lieutenant Pawel Rozwadowski. The set includes three badges of Polish Guard Companies, about 20 documents and over 40 photos. A professional soldier before the war of the 79th Infantry Regiment from Słonim. He took part in the 1939 Defense War as a non-commissioned infantry officer, taken prisoner to Stalag IIIa Camp. After liberation, he joined the Guard Company under American command. Promoted on 10.7.1945 to sergeant and then second lieutenant. He served until 1947 and then returned to Poland.
The group includes, among others:
- CGTC Badge of Guard Companies for the US Army
- Legitimation Card for the CGTC Guard Company badge of the US Army
- Badge of Guard Companies of the US Army in France
- Polish Patriotic badge with the Polish eagle 1945 used by the Guard Companies
- Certificate of graduation from the Officer’s School of Guard Companies “Kościuszko” in Mannheim-Kaefertal, Germany
- Personal ID of an Officer of Guard Companies
- Personal ID of the Polish Guard Company 4021
- Promotion certificate issued by the Polish Guard Battalion in Deggendorf on 17.7.1945.
- ID card of a former prisoner of war of the Polish Armed Forces
Photographs from the pre-war period, service in Guard Companies and civilian life. A very extensive group. Condition as in the photos.