Steinhauer, Lüdenscheid. 1946/47, Brass, 41mm x 27mm
Out of stock
Badge of Supply Units of the 1st Armored Division of General Maczek.
The badge shows the front of the truck, stylized letters OZ (Supply Squads) are applied to the truck’s radiator, in the background rays in the shape of a hussar wing, the symbol of the 1st Armored Division. Badge designed by H. Antczak.
Reverse with visible die-struck detail. A soldered post in the center, no nut. Good condition as in the photos.