H. Rubin Tel Aviv, 48mm x 34mm, white metal, 1943-1944.
Out of stock
Badge of the 6th Lwów Infantry Division, part of the Polish Army in the East. Badge most likely made by Haim Rubin’s workshop in Tel-Aviv circa 1943.
The one-piece badge shows a crowned eagle holding in its talons the shield of the coat of arms of Lwów, over which there is a hussar helmet. The shield is separated by a diagonal line from bottom to top. The upper part is smooth, the lower part has vertical stripes, these are the colors of the coat of arms of Lwów; Red and blue. There is a lion inscribed on the shield, holding a gear in the front paws with an armed arm inscribed in the center of the wheel.