1945-46, Italy, 80mm x 51mm
Rare Polish beret badge of the 4th Armoured Regiment “Scorpion”. Worn on the beret on the left side by the Polish Eagle Cap badge by all members of the regiment.
A diamond shaped red patch with a bullion thread red and silver scorpion. Introduced in April 1945. The legendary regiment took part in the Italian Campaign as part of the 2nd Warsaw Armoured Division, 2nd Polish Corps of General Anders, including the Battles of Monte Cassino.