Lead, 39mm x 31mm, 1940-1945, United Kingdom
A Polish patriotic badge in the form of a laurel leaf crown, the top a crown Polish eagle. In the middle a Polish red and white flag. A flat reverse with two metal pins.
This badge was based on the patch of Polish Overseas Volunteers. Seen worn on the pocket by the soldiers of the 4th Infantry Division. Good condition as in photographs.