pre-WW2 Polish Soldier’s wz.23/31 Canteen – “Silesia”June 9, 2022
WW2 Pair of Polish People’s Army Conspiracy Organization Identity Cards “Forgery”August 1, 2022
post-WW2 Warsaw Uprising Group – “Żywiciel” Żoliborz
Group issued to sergent Michał Stachowicz “Bęben”, born 18th July 1911. Member of “Żywiciel”, “Żbik”, platoon 215. Fought in Żoliborz district.
The group consists of
- Cross of Valour (National Mint, 1960’s) with old pre-1989 scan of the legitimation card.
- Warsaw Uprising Cross with a legitimation card issued in 1982
- Medal of Victory & Freedom with a legitimation card issued in 1975
- Medal for Warsaw with a legitimation card issued in 1976
- Polonia Restituta 5th Class Cross with a legitimation card issued in 1977
- Gold Cross of Merit with a legitimation card issued in 1974
- Legitimation Card issued in 1991 for the Medal of Merit for National Defence
Michał Stachowicz ps. “Drum”, son of Franciszek and Józefa Stachowicz, born on July 18, 1911 in Warsaw. During the Warsaw Uprising, in the rank of sergeant, he fought in Żoliborz, serving in the 215 platoon of the “Żbik” Group, which was part of the 2nd District “Żywiciel” of the Warsaw District of the Home Army (Żoliborz).